Last week we stunned you with the best boys pieces of the season. This week it’s the girls turn… and what is better than little girls summer fashion?
From frilly swimsuits fit for a princess to cute pouch handbags to fill with her treasures, read on for our pick of the best seven…
1. A lightweight denim jacket is a staple for summer wardrobes. This Billieblush denim jacket comes embellished with multicoloured beads to the front and
alternative zip fastening.
2. This versatile Simonetta dress can be dressed up or down to suit her occasion. Fitted with cute peter pan collar and multi colour plant embroidery to the hem. Style with sandals and straw hat for a boho look, or dress down with a pair of trainers.
3. Frills are still at the top of our summer hotlist! This Billieblush swimsuit ticks all the right fashion boxes in lovely hue of turquoise with contrasting zesty orange, and embossed pattern to the front.
4. Always pink! How pretty is this Kate Mack tutu swimsuit? With layers of soft pink tulle constructing a skirt, the body is decorated with spots and pink flamingo print. We love!
5. Go sleek with the Chloe orange swimsuit, complete with classic cut and contrasting yellow binding to the arms and middle.
6. She will love filling up this Oilily pouch bag, complete with handy straps and in the sunniest hue of yellow.
7. No outfit is complete without a good pair of sandals. These Gioseppo sandals would be a perfect match to our Billieblush swimsuit, in vibrant blue and orange. We especially love the tassel detail.