HOW TO ENTER
- Please send an image of your child along with their name (Forename and Surname) and age (DOB) to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- He or She must be aged between 3 and 12 years in order to participate, and will need to be comfortable in front of a camera.
- Your child must be wearing a garment purchased from Kids Cavern within the past two seasons (Autumn/Winter 2015, Spring/Summer 2016)
- You will need to like and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook (if not already)
- You MUST be able to attend a photoshoot on Saturday 27th February in Cavern Walks, Liverpool. The child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the day.
- Entries must be emailed to us by Friday 15th January.
- Voting starts Monday 18th January and ends Monday 22nd February. Announcement of the winner will be soon after. GOOD LUCK!
The Contest is open to any individual child, aged between four and fourteen at the starting date of the Contest. The Child must have the legal right to participate in the Contest, and not be bound by a contract with a modelling agency, or any other third party company that does not allow them to comply with the terms of this Contest.
The Contest is limited to a single participation per Child (same name, same forename and same address).
Should your child be picked as our winner you must be able to attend a Photo shoot on Saturday the 27th of February at Cavern Walks, Liverpool.
PLEASE NOTE THIS CONTEST IS NOT OPEN TO EMPLOYEES OF KIDS CAVERN
By transmitting the Photos to Kids Cavern, the person(s) holding parental authority transfer(s), free of charge, to Kids Cavern, all intellectual property rights and copyright on the Photos (hereinafter), in accordance with the UK Code of Intellectual Property and any other legislation which may be applicable, for a period of 2 years and worldwide. The intellectual property rights and copyright transferred include in particular:
- The right of reproduction or to have the images reproduced by any means of reproduction (and particularly in writing, digitisation, printing, typesetting and/or all known and yet unknown processes) on all media (and particularly in writing and magnetic or digital media, electronic, CD-ROM, DVD or any known or yet unknown media).
- Exclusive right of representation and dissemination of the Creations or to have them represented or disseminated by any means of representation and/or dissemination more particularly by any means of communication known or yet unknown and particularly television and radio broadcasting, and particularly Internet, intranet, magnetic or digital recording or multimedia disc in public performance or media used for private purposes
Kids Cavern may, without incurring liability, in exceptional circumstances outside its control, or on the occurrence of any other event preventing the smooth running of the Contest, shorten, extend or cancel this operation. In any event it reserves the right to extend the participation period.
It is specified that Kids Cavern shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from any interruption or malfunction whatsoever (particularly in the event of technical difficulties relating to digital networks or websites), from suspension or cancellation or termination of the Contest for any reason whatsoever. Although Kids Cavern reserves the right to prosecute anyone defrauding it or attempting to do so, it shall not incur any liability whatsoever participants as a result of any fraud committed.
What to include when you email your details to us, simply copy and paste the below information to your new email:
Please accept our entry for the Face of Kids Cavern competition.
Clothing worn in image:
Parent/ Guardians Name:
Please don't forget to attach a high resolution to this email.