Terms & Conditions
Please refer to our Returns Policy page for terms and conditions: www.kidscavern.co.uk/returns-policy
Please refer to our Delivery page for terms and conditions: www.kidscavern.co.uk/delivery
Email Sign Up Terms
- 10% off all full price products on the Kids Cavern website when you sign up to receive marketing emails. Please note that this offer is available on your first online purchase only and is not available in store or on any sale lines.
- The above offer excludes products from the brand Igor which can be found here www.kidscavern.co.uk/igor
- The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer which is available online which includes free delivery.
- The 10% off your first order offer is valid by entering the redemption code which is shown on the ‘10% off your first purchase’ email.
- The offer above is not exchangeable for cash and are non-transferable. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Kids Cavern reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's benefit from it; (iii) amend these terms and conditions
- To sign up to emails and receive the 10% off your first purchase enter your email address in the email sign up box in the website footer
- The offer is valid until the date and time stated on the first email.
Terms of Sale
All orders are subject to availability. Placing an order with us does not guarantee availability. We do, of course, make every effort to fulfill each order and if this is not possible we will contact you immediately. We are constantly monitoring our standards to make our customer's shopping experience the best we can. Please note if an item has been priced or sized incorrectly we reserve the right to cancel your order and rectify the mistake.
We make every effort to ensure all measurements, sizes and item details are as accurate as possible. We reserve the right to refuse orders where information about items has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
If you require any more information about any of our products, do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] Prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies on our website at any time without prior notice.
Est. 1989, we are an authorized retailer of children's designer clothing, with items sourced directly from the brands we feature.
VAT (Value Added Tax) does not apply to children's clothing and shoes.
Your online transaction is an instant payment, this means that orders are charged in full at the time of purchase. If an item is out of stock it will be refunded back onto your card, our bank give an estimated 48 hours clearance window from the time of refund. When placing an order online, your billing address must be verified through SagePay (Lloyds) Address Verification System (AVS), and your credit card security value must match (CV2).
This AVS and CS2 system is provided by SagePay (Lloyds) and is UK standard system which online retailers use to authenticate its customers details. Your transaction may not authorise if either your AVS and CV2 does not match, at this point you will be contacted by a member of staff by either email or telephone for verification and you will need to contact your bank to rectify any data issues the National database holds about you. If both your AVS and CV2 values do not match we reserve the right to cancel your order, at which time an email will be sent out to verify this cancellation.
When ordering, if your payment is declined please contact us before trying again as this could be down to stock error and it will prevent any extra charges being incurred on your account. We are unable to change your delivery address under any circumstances; this is for the safety of our customers to prevent any fraud. We are also unable to accept telephone orders due to the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please be aware we cannot be held responsible for the international exchange rate when ordering from our online store. We will only process payments and refunds in GBP and cannot be held responsible for the exchange rate at the time.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.